- How much does the club charge its clients?
- The club is given an administrative panel to which it enrolls those willing to exercise with a personal trainer in the FITNESSTEAM app. It is the Club that assigns access to the application to clients and decides whether this access will be free of charge or at an additional charge (e.g. as another item in the price list).
- What does a personal training session prescribed by a trainer look like?
- The trainer prepares the workout based on the client's preferences and needs. In their administrative panel, they can see only the equipment and accessories present in your club, so there is no fear that they will prepare an impossible workout.
The trainer also has an access to all the exercises performed by the client, along with the type and workout history.
Once a month, they can meet with the client, take measurements and make any modifications to the training plan.
- How much does an app access cost the customer?
- The club decides this. For a premium club, the app can be a differentiator and such access can be free for all club membership card holders. For everyone else, it can be extra paid to the pass (e.g., PLN 39) and generate additional revenue for the club. The idea behind the app is to provide the club with an additional revenue opportunity and, on the other hand, to give customers the opportunity for a personal training at a very low price.
- Do I get rid of personal trainers by introducing the app to the club?
- Definitely not, because all those who can afford a few hundred zloty per hour will still use the help of their personal trainer. On the other hand, those who could not afford such a sum so far can experience such a training thanks to the application.
- How many trainers dedicated to the app do I need?
- In our experience, one trainer can prepare and supervise up to several hundred trainings per month. However, it is up to the club whether the app will be handled by a single trainer or whether club members can have a choice.
- Can customers download such an application themselves?
- They can, but they will not have any access to it anyway. Only a club with an administrative panel can grant them such access. The club can also withhold or block it as, for example, the customer wants to suspend membership.
- How does the client communicate with the trainer?
- The trainer has an administrative panel received from the club. In this panel they see only those who have been given access to the application. The client himself selects a trainer from the list (if there is more than one) and sends them a form with data and training goals. The trainer prepares an individual training plan for the customer and, if necessary, communicates with the client via messenger or in person.
- Do I have to give such access to all my customers or only to those with my club card?
- This also depends only on you. You decide who to give such access to and for how long. You can favor only your cardholders, but you can also sell access to the app to card brokers' cardholders. One way or another, you provide additional income for the club.